Rain for Rent Canada ULC Recruitment Site Privacy and Security Policy - CANADA
Rain for Rent Canada ULC (“Rain for Rent”) appreciates your interest in employment opportunities with our company.
By entering this Recruitment Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Rain for Rent is authorized to collect, use, access, transmit, store, process and disclose the information we obtain through your use of this site, as permitted by law, including but not limited to the personal information you submit in connection with your employment application, for the purposes of considering your application for employment with Rain for Rent and/or for purposes related to establishing and managing your employment with Rain for Rent if you are offered a position. Examples of information collected in connection with the employment application or new hire process may include your name, phone number, email address, address, title, current employer, prior employment history, job qualifications and skills, educational background, social insurance number (where permitted), any information contained in your resume, and other data that is relevant to your prospective employment with Rain for Rent.
- Information submitted by you to Rain for Rent may be transmitted or disclosed and/or collected, used, accessed, stored and processed by and among Rain for Rent’s affiliate partnerships and any subsidiary companies, which are located in Canada, for the purposes of evaluating your employment application and/or establishing and managing your employment relationship if you are offered a position. Please note that information transmitted to and/or stored in other countries will be subject to the laws and lawful disclosure obligations in such jurisdictions (including the USA PATRIOT Act when information is transmitted to or stored in the United States).
- Rain for Rent may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or a regulatory organization. Your personal information may also be disclosed to certain third parties who assist Rain for Rent in business and legal matters, or who are involved in maintaining and monitoring this site, such as site technicians, auditors, lawyers, and other professional advisors. Your information may also be disclosed in other circumstances, where disclosure is permitted or required by law, including but not limited to circumstances where there is a sale of business or an emergency that threatens the life, health or security of an individual.
- If you are offered an interview or position with Rain for Rent, your personal information may be transferred into our human resources system and used in connection with the new hire process. If you are hired as an employee, any personal information you submit may become part of your personnel file and may be used for other employment/work-related purposes.
- This Recruitment Site does not extend binding offers or terms or conditions of employment. Any employment offer that may result from your submitting information in response to a job opening listed on this Recruitment Site is in accordance with the specific terms of that offer and is not based in any way on the description of the job on this Recruitment Site. Nothing on this Recruitment Site shall be construed as: (a) an offer or promise to offer employment; (b) a contract of employment; or (c) a guarantee of continued employment or employment for any specific duration. If you are hired by Rain for Rent, which is not guaranteed, either you or Rain for Rent can separate your employment at any time without notice or cause, in accordance with applicable laws and contracts.
- Rain for Rent may compile statistical results concerning the usage of the Recruitment Site. Rain for Rent uses this information to prepare collective profiles of visitors' activities for management and internal use, as well as affirmative action reports and analyses. For example, Rain for Rent may track the number of visitors who view certain pages or use certain features of the site. Information used for these purposes is aggregated and cannot be linked back to you.
Included in our operating system is the capacity to allow only secure connections by end users. Rain for Rent and Randstad endeavor to secure the personal information you provide via computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When you submit a form, the encrypted (encoded) information is protected using "Secure Socket Layers (SSL)" as it passes between your browser and Randstad or the Rain for Rent servers. SSL is a leading security protocol on the Internet and is commonly used in Internet applications that require security and privacy for sensitive data. Only authorized persons are permitted to access the information you submit.
Please note that although we have taken the steps outlined above to protect your personal information, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you provide to us, and you transmit such information to us at your own risk.
Rain for Rent Human Resources
5101 Office Park Drive Suite 100
Bakersfield, CA - California 93309
You also have the right to request access to and/or correction of your personal information. We do not routinely update personal information unless necessary. However, if our records are inaccurate or incomplete, we will correct your personal information at your request. To access and/or correct your personal information, a request may be submitted in writing to the email or mailing address listed above. Please note, however, that there may be times when we are unable to fulfill your request, such as when there is a dispute respecting the accuracy of your personal information or when providing access to your personal information would reveal confidential commercial or proprietary information or personal information about a third party (and we are unable to separate your data), or in other circumstances where we are permitted or required by law to refuse access.