The FRAC Tank Lifeline System (FTLS) is a fall-restraint lifeline system.
Lanyards attached to the lifeline prevent personnel from falling over an unprotected edge. Additional gap precautions can be met with the addition of walkway bridges.
- Meets OSHA regulations.
- Protects multiple workers.
- Reduces lost time and cost due to injuries on the job.
- Creates safe walkways on tanks.
FTLS applications include:
- Tank Inspections
- Instrumentation Installation
- Tank Cleaning
- Tank Gauging
- Safe Operation of Tank Top Manifolds