The HH80 high head pump is usually mounted on a trailer and features the standard PowerPrime Clean Prime Venturi priming system which allows it to run continuously, unattended and even run dry.
Features of the HH80 include:
- Suction lift to 28 feet
- Continuous self-priming
- Runs dry unattended
- 12-volt auto start electric control panel
- Flex coupled to diesel engine
- 24-hour capacity fuel tank
- Compressor/venturi automatic priming system
- Ductile iron volute with stainless steel impellers
- Replaceable wear plates
- Maximum Flow 450 GPM (28 liters/sec)
- Maximum Head 320 feet (98 meters head)
- Pump Size 3” x 3” (76mm x 76mm)
- Maximum Solids Handling 1 inch (25mm)
- Dry weight 3,660 lbs.
- Footprint: Trailer mounted model 135” x 66”
- Fuel tank 120 gallon (454 liters)
- Fuel consumption 2.9 gph @ 2,900 RPM (11 liters/hour)
Download a spec/cut sheet for the HH80 high head pump.