The DV80 dewatering pump is usually mounted on a trailer and features the standard PowerPrime Clean Prime Venturi priming system which allows it to run continuously, unattended and even run dry.
Features of the DV80 centrifugal pump include:
- Continuous self-priming
- Runs dry unattended
- 12 volt, eletric start with auto-start capable control panel
- Flex coupled to diesel engine
- 24-hour minimum capacity fuel tank
- Belt driven compressor fitted to operate the air-ejector priming system
- Cast iron wet end with open impellers
- Replaceable wear plates
- Pump Size: 3" x 3" ANSI 150#FF (76mm x 76mm)
- Maximum Flow: 500 GPM (32 liters/sec)
- Maximum Head: 138 feet (42m)
- Maximum Solids Handling: 1.25 inches (32mm)
- Suction lift up to 28 feet (8.5m)
- Fuel tank: 25 gallons (95 liters)
- Fuel consumption: 0.96 GPH @ 2,800 RPM (4 liters per hour)
- Dry weight: 1,300 lbs.
- Footprint: Trailer mounted model 94.75” x 52.25”
Download a spec sheet/cut sheet for the DV80 3" x 3" pump.