The HH150 high head pump is usually mounted on a trailer and features the standard PowerPrime Clean Prime Venturi priming system which allows it to run continuously, unattended and even run dry.
Features of the HH150 pump include:
- Suction lift to 28 feet
- Continuous self-priming
- Runs dry unattended
- 12-volt auto start electric control panel
- Flex coupled to diesel engine
- 24-hour capacity fuel tank
- Compressor fitted to operate air-injector priming system
- Ductile iron volute with stainless steel open impellers
- Replaceable wear plates
- Maximum Flow 2,300 GPM (145 literrs/sec)
- Maximum Head 319 feet (97 meters head)
- Pump Size 8” x 6” (203mm x 152mm)
- Maximum Solids Handling 1.5 inches (38mm)
- Dry weight 6,280 lbs.
- Footprint: Trailer mounted model 160” x 84”
- Fuel tank 250 gallon (946 liters)
- Fuel consumption 10.3 gph @ 2,000 RPM (39 liters/hour)
Download a spec/cut sheet for the HH150 high head pump.