The DV150 centrifugal pump is usually mounted on a trailer and features the standard PowerPrime Clean Prime Venturi priming system which allows it to run continuously, unattended and even run dry.
Sound Attenuated models of the DV150 pump are also available.
Features of the DV150 include:
- Continuous self-priming
- Runs dry unattended
- 12 volt, eletric start with auto-start capable control panel
- Flex coupled to diesel engine
- 24-hour minimum capacity fuel tank
- Compressor fitted to operate the air-ejector priming system
- Cast iron wet end with open impellers
- Replaceable wear plates
- SAE Mounted
- Suction lift up to 28ft.
- Maximum Flow 2,200 GPM (139 liters/sec)
- Maximum Head 157 feet (48m head)
- Pump Size 6” x 6” (152mm x 152mm)
- Maximum Solids Handling 3 inches (76mm)
- Dry weight 3,800lbs.
- Footprint: Trailer mounted model 135.25” x 66”
- Fuel tank 120 gallon (454 liters)
- Fuel consumption 4.2 gph @ 2,200 RPM (16 liters/hour)
Download a spec/cut sheet for the DV150 6"x6" pump.