Aluminum Dragline Pipe
Equipment Sold is Not to be Rented
Dragline sprinkler pipe can drastically reduce labor costs for germination of row crops. It can be removed quickly from a wet field and placed in another location. When using a tractor, up to a quarter mile of dragline can be pulled at a time, reducing the amount of manual labor needed to move large portions of sprinkler pipe.
Feature of Dragline Style Aluminum Irrigation Pipe include:
- A unique “Tow Move” pipe movement function to reduce labor
- No-latch style connection
- Heavy ended pipe for extra durability
- Custom embossing for your pipe naming needs
- Special tow tool available
- Available in 3” O.D.
- Standard pipe length is 30 feet; custom lengths available
- Wall thickness: 0.50”
- Couplers rated at 80 psi working pressure.
- Pipe aluminum alloy: 3004-H26
- Fitting aluminum alloy: A356
- Pipe ends are bullnosed and reinforced with a 6” press-fit sleeve
- Dragling style fitting are welded to the pipe