Aluminum Latch Lateral Pipe
Equipment Sold is Not to be Rented
Latch style aluminum irrigation pipe is a light weight, easy to move solidset pipeline for handmove applications. It is most commonly used across a variety of agricultural irrigation, construction prewet, effluent spray fields, revegetation projects and temporary fire protection systems.
Features of latch style Lateral Irrigation pipe include:
- Welded latch pad with positive alignment
- Srping-loaded latch style connection with secure alignment
- Heavy ended pipe for extra durability
- Custom embossing for your pipe naming needs
- Available in 2”, 3” and 4” O.D.
- Standard pipe length are 30 and 40 feet; with custom fabricated lengths available
- Couplers rated at 80 psi working pressure
- Pipe aluminum alloy: 3004-H26
- Fitting aluminum alloy: A356
- Pipe ends are bullnosed and reinforced with a 6” press-fit sleeve
- No-Latch alunimum fittings are welded to the pipe