Equipment Sold is Not to be Rented
From: Call For Price
The AnDRU box is specifically designed to control pumps and alarms and is expandable to control more than three pumps at once. It will send signals to start equipment or trigger telemetry alarms and works with a variety of flow, pressure, level and other sensors.
- Expandible to control more than 3 pumps
- Sends signals to start various equipment or trigger telemetry alarms
- Plug and play connectors allow for safe and easy set-up
- NEMA 4X enclosure for outdoor use
- Can be programed to display flow, distance, depth, pressure, mass and others
- Real-time display of monitored value.
- Programmable relays with built in and adjustable hysteresis.
- 24 VDC accessory power available for up to 5 Amps.
- Compatible with customer SCADA systems via analog and digital signals
- Alarm Agent
- Radar Gauge
- A/V Tower
- PSI Transducer
- Any other Control device that can accept and interpret a 4-20 mA analog signal
- Start/stop controls and dry contact alarms for up to three pumps
- Accepts active or passive 4~20 mA signal
- Three analog 4-20 mA outputs
- One SPDT (Single Pole, Double Throw) loss of power/fault relay
- Three TPDT (Triple Pole, Double Throw) 10 amp resistive load relays
- Dimensions: 16”x12”x10”
- Weight 33.5 lbs
- Power 120 VAC
- Max current draw 2 Amps
- Operating temperature range 14°F to 104°F