BF4000 Trailer Mounted Bag Filter
Equipment Sold is Not to be Rented
- Dry Weight12900
- Footprint273" x 102"
- Filter Tank
Two filter tanks hold eight 7" x 30" bag filters each
- Inlet Diameter10.000
- MaterialStainless Steel
- Max Flow4000
- Max PSI150
- Outlet Diameter10.000
The BF4000 bag filter unit features two bag filter vessels and utilizes sixteen 7” x 30” bag filters in each vessel for superior filtration from 100 to 1 micron for flows up to 4,000 GPM. The filtration vessels can function at 4,000 GPM when used in parallel or two separate 2,000 GPM filtration units in a series configuration using isolation valves.
THe BF4000-Trailer features:
- No moving parts
- Trailer mounted
- ASME Code Vessels
- Easy-access isolation valves for quick filtration bag changes
- Continuous 2,000 GPM filtration even when changing
- filter bags of a single filter vessel (parallel configuration only).
- Fitted with bleed valves and pressure gauges
- Chambers constructed of 304 Stainless Steel
- Galvanized steel piping
- Galvanized Steel inlet and outlet manifolds
- Inlet and outlet on each side of trailer.
- Max Flow 4,000 GPM
- Material Stainless Steel
- Recommended Operating PSI 75 PSI
- Max Operating PSI 150 PSI @ 200°F
- Dry weight 9,990 lbs.
- Footprint: 273.5” x 102” x 99.5”
- Inlet / outlet 10” 150# Flange