DV100CE 6″x4″ Electric Pump
- Discharge Flange4"
- Dry Weight1820 lbs
- Footprint99.5” x 45.5”
- Impeller Diameter9.5"
- Max Flow1150 GPM
- Max Head104 ft
- Priming MethodSelf-Priming
- Pump Size6"x4"
- Fuel CapacityN/A
The 6” suction x 4” discharge self-priming centrifugal DV100CE electric trash and sewage pump provides up to a maximum of 1,150 gallons per minute pumping and up to 104 feet of head. This pump is usually mounted on a skid and features the standard PowerPrime Clean Prime Venturi priming system which allows it to run continuously, unattended and even run dry.
There are also Diesel Driven and Sound Attenuated models of the DV100C available.
- Continuous self-priming
- Runs dry unattended
- Compressor fitted to operate the air-ejector priming system
- 2 vane, cast iron, 9.5” impeller
- Suction lift up to 28ft.
- Hot Dip Galvanized Open Skids with fork lift tubes
- Four corner bolt down angles
- CD4MCu pump end
- TEFC hostile duty dual voltage (230/460V) motor
- Fitted 480 volt control panels are equipped with motor protection
- Panels are equipped with terminal blocks for remote float switches
- Available in Class 1 Division 1 (C1D1) Group C, D configurations
- Variable Frequency Drive
- Maximum Flow 1,150 GPM
- Maximum Head 404 feet
- Pump Size 6” x 4” 150# Flange
- Maximum Solids Handling 3 inches
- Footprint 99.5” x 45.5”