DV150 6″x6″ Pump
Equipment Sold is Not to be Rented
From: Call For Price
- Discharge Flange6"
- Dry Weight3800 lbs
- Footprint135.25” x 66”
- Fuel Capacity120 gal
- Impeller Diameter10.8"
- Max Flow2200 GPM
- Max Head157 ft
- Priming MethodSelf-Priming
- Pump Size6"x6"
The 6” suction x 6” discharge self-priming centrifugal DV150 trash and sewage pump provides up to a maximum of 2,200 gallons per minute pumping and up to 157 feet of head. This pump is usually mounted on a trailer and features the standard PowerPrime Clean Prime Venturi priming system which allows it to run continuously, unattended and even run dry.
- Continuous self-priming
- Runs dry unattended
- 12 volt, electric start with auto-start capable control panel
- Flex coupled to diesel engine
- 24-hour minimum capacity fuel tank
- Compressor fitted to operate the air-ejector priming system
- Cast iron wet end with open impellers
- Replaceable wear plates
- SAE Mounted
- Suction lift up to 28ft.
- Suction and Discharge Hoses
- Fuel Nurse Tank
- VFD for electric driven models
- Maximum Flow 2,200 GPM (139 liters/sec)
- Maximum Head 157 feet (48m head)
- Pump Size 6” x 6” (152mm x 152mm)
- Maximum Solids Handling 3 inches (76mm)
- Dry weight 3,800lbs.
- Footprint: Trailer mounted model 135.25” x 66”
- Fuel tank 120 gallon (454 liters)
- Fuel consumption 4.2 gph @ 2,200 RPM (16 liters/hour)