DV150i 6″x6″ Pump
Equipment Sold is Not to be Rented
- Discharge Flange6"
- Dry Weight4350 lbs
- Footprint137.75” x 91.25”
- Fuel Capacity120 gal
- Impeller Diameter11.2"
- Max Flow2750 GPM
- Max Head195 ft
- Priming MethodSelf-Priming
- Pump Size6"x6"
The 6” suction x 6” discharge self-priming centrifugal DV150i trash pump provides up to a maximum of 2,750 gallons per minute pumping and up to 195 feet of head. This pump is usually mounted on a trailer and features the standard PowerPrime Clean Prime Venturi priming system which allows it to run continuously, unattended and even run dry.
Sound Attenuated models of the DV150i pump are available.
- Continuous self-priming
- Runs dry unattended
- 12 volt, electric start with auto-start capable control panel
- Flex coupled to diesel engine
- 24-hour minimum capacity fuel tank
- Compressor fitted to operate the air-ejector priming system
- Cast iron wet end with open impellers
- Replaceable wear plates
- SAE Mounted
- Suction lift up to 28ft.
- E-Contain® Spillguards
- SolidGround® Traction Mats
- Suction and Discharge Hoses
- VFD – For electric pump models
- Maximum Flow 2,750 GPM (173 liters/sec)
- Maximum Head 195 feet (59m head)
- Pump Size 6” x 6” (152mm x 152mm)
- Maximum Solids Handling 3 inches (76mm)
- Dry weight 4,350 lbs.
- Footprint: Trailer mounted model 137.75” x 91.25”
- Fuel tank 120 gallon (454 liters)
- Fuel consumption 4.7 gph @ 2,200 RPM (18 liters/hour)