DV200 8″x8″ Pump
Equipment Sold is Not to be Rented
- Discharge Flange8"
- Dry Weight4080 lbs
- Footprint135” x 62”
- Fuel Capacity120 gal
- Impeller Diameter11.6"
- Max Flow2775 GPM
- Max Head157 ft
- Priming MethodSelf-Priming
- Pump Size8"x8"
The 8” suction x 8” discharge self-priming centrifugal DV200 trash pump provides up to a maximum of 2,775 gallons per minute pumping and up to 157 feet of head. This pump is usually mounted on a trailer and features the standard PowerPrime Clean Prime Venturi priming system which allows it to run continuously, unattended and even run dry.
- Continuous self-priming
- Runs dry unattended
- 12 volt, electric start with auto-start capable control panel
- Flex coupled to diesel engine
- 24-hour minimum capacity fuel tank
- Compressor fitted to operate the air-ejector priming system
- Cast iron wet end with open impellers
- Replaceable wear plates
- SAE Mounted
- Suction lift up to 28ft.
- Suction and Discharge Hoses
- Fuel Nurse Tank
Maximum Flow 2,775GPM (175 liters/sec)
Maximum Head 157 feet (47m head)
Pump Size 8” x 8” (203 x 203mm)
Maximum Solids Handling 3 inches
Dry weight 4,080 lbs.
Footprint: Trailer mounted model 135” x 62”
Fuel tank 120 gallon (454 liters)
Fuel consumption 4.6 gph @ 2,000 RPM