DV600c 30″x24″ Pump
Equipment Sold is Not to be Rented
From: Call For Price
- Discharge Flange24"
- Dry Weight27000 lbs
- Footprint240” x 102”
- Fuel Capacity400 gal
- Impeller Diameter28"
- Max Flow28000 GPM
- Max Head96 ft
- Priming MethodVacuum Priming
- Pump Size30"x24"
The 30” suction x 24” discharge self-priming centrifugal DV600c trash pump provides up to a maximum of 28,000 gallons per minute pumping and up to 96 feet of head. This pump is skid mounted and features the standard vacuum priming system which allows it to run continuously, unattended and even run dry.
- Solids handling capacities to 5.25” diameter
- Continuous self-priming
- Runs dry unattended
- Suction lift to 28 ft.
- Skid mounted
- Auto-start capable control panel
- Fast priming with no “Blow-By”
- Pedestal mounted pump end
- John Deere 6135H diesel-fueled engine, 12 volt, electric start
- Skid-mounted pump and engine with lifting frame
- 400-gallon capacity fuel tank
- 60 CFM vacuum pump priming
- Push / Pull oilfield tail-boarding bars
- Suction and Discharge Hoses
- Fuel Nurse Tank
- Maximum Flow 28,000 GPM (1,767 liters/sec)
- Maximum Head 96 feet (29meters head)
- Pump Size 30” x 24” (762mm x 610mm)
- Maximum Solids Handling 5.25 inches (133mm)
- Dry weight 27,000 lbs.
- Footprint: Trailer mounted model 240” x 102”
- Fuel tank 400 gallon (1,514 liters)
- Fuel consumption 19.9 gph @ 1,650 RPM (75 liters/hour)