E3000 Hydronic Heater
From: Call For Price
- Dry Weight6200
- Footprint181" x 91" x 94"
The E3000 hydronic heater is engineered for reliable performance and trouble-free starts. Digital temperature controller with push button adjustment allows operators to easily adjust Heat Transfer Fluid (HTF) output temperature for all concrete curing applications.
- Performance monitoring strobe light indicates that all systems are operating properly at a distance.
- 3,000 ft of hose for flexible, uncomplicated set up and operation for all applications.
- Three fuel options available: diesel, natural gas, propane.
- The E-3000 is easy to operate and dependable. It provides maximum flow and ensures consistent heat delivery for freeze protection, thawing, & curing applications.
- Safety features include: Electric Brakes, Ground fault receptacles, Main circuit breakers, Manual reset burner motor thermal protection, Electronic burner ignition, High temperature shutdown, No-flame shut down, Low fluid shutdown warning light, Vented closed loop circulation, Temperature gauges, Pressure gauges, Interior light
- HX-Series Heat Xchangers
- 3004 Hose Handling Systems
- 4-Port Remote Manifolds
- Pump Packs
- Red Wave Heat Blankets
- Powered 5kW Diesel Generator
- 18k Gallon Tanks heated up to 6
- Hose included 3,000 Feet
- Dry weight 6,200 lbs.
- Footprint 181” x 91” x 94”