E5000 Hydronic Heater
Equipment Sold is Not to be Rented
From: Call For Price
- Dry Weight9505
- Footprint189" x 98" x 95"
The E5000 hydronic heater is engineered for reliable performance and trouble-free starts. Digital temperature controller with push button adjustment allows operators to easily adjust Heat Transfer Fluid (HTF) output temperature for all concrete curing applications.
- Performance monitoring strobe light indicates that all systems are operating properly at a distance.
- 5,000 ft of hose for flexible, uncomplicated set up and operation for all applications.
- Three fuel options available: diesel, natural gas, propane.
- The E-5000 is easy to operate and dependable. It provides maximum flow and ensures consistent heat delivery for freeze protection, thawing, & curing applications.
- Safety features include: Electric Brakes, Ground fault receptacles, Main circuit breakers, Manual reset burner motor thermal protection, Electronic burner ignition, High temperature shutdown, No-flame shut down, Low fluid shutdown warning light, Vented closed loop circulation, Temperature gauges, Pressure gauges, Interior light
- Powered: 12kW Diesel Generator
- 18k Gallon Tanks heated: up to 12
- Hose included: 5,000 Feet
- Dry weight: 9,505 lbs.
- Footprint: 189” x 98” x 95”