EG300 Hydronic Heater
Equipment Sold is Not to be Rented
- Dry Weight400
- Footprint24" x 48" x 28"
The EG300 hydronic glycol heater is engineered for reliable performance and trouble-free starts. Lockable encolsure in a job-box sized package provides excellent portable safe jobsite heating.
- Lockable Enclosure in job-box sized package.
- Adjustable thermostatic controls with safety backup
- Safety shut-down for loss of fluid or pump failure.
- Pressure relief bypass system
- Pressure gauge
- Green Strobe: Power indication and proper operation
- Red Strobe: General fault: High temperature, low fluid or pump failure.
- Power requirements: 5.5 KW at 230 VAC single phase
- Volume capacity: 4-6 gallons when cold (excluding working fluid in hose)
- Working Fluid: Propylene Glycol (Trade Name Dow Frost 50/50 HD)
- Max working temperature: 180º F
- Max working pressure: 100 psig
- Connections: ¾” hydraulic quick connect (Parker Series 60 hydraulic couplings)
- Powered: 5.5 KW at 230 VAC single phase
- Hose included: 300 ft.
- Dry weight: 400 lbs.
- Footprint: 24” x 48” x 28”