FIN FAN Sprayguards
- Footprint28"x 11' x 7"
The Fin Fan Sprayguard is spray containment unit designed to protect workers and jobsites from overspray and contamination during internal Fin Fan cleaning projects. It is deployed for Fin Fan cleaning in Petrochemical, Petroleum, Process industry applications – as well as the production of Steel, Cement and Sugars.
Fin Fan Sprayguard features:
- Open Top – No confined space permitting required
- Easily assembled
- Minimize waste by capturing effluent
- Reduces post hydroblast cleanup
Specifications of the Fin Fan Sprayguard include:
- Containment Berm: 28”x 11’ x 8”
- Inside Magnetic Curtain 5’ x 11’ Hangs Below Fin Fan Header
- Outside Safety Clear 7’ x 15’ Backsplash Curtain
- 3” Camlock Drains to transfer collected hydroblast fluids
Try these accessories:
- Modular Hose Spillguards to contain effluent vacuum hoses
- Puncture resistant track belts
- Puncture-resistant ground mats
- SolidGround®Traction Mats
- Create a reusable blast water system by combining the SprayGuard with Rain for Rent pumps, filtration and tanks. Closed-loop filtration systems available.