Frac Tank Lifeline System
The WORKSAFE® Frac Tank Lifeline System (FTLS) is a fall-restraint lifeline system.
Lanyards attached to the lifeline prevent personnel from falling over an unprotected edge.
- Meets OSHA regulations.
- Protects multiple workers.
- Reduces lost time and cost due to injuries on the job.
- Creates safe walkways on tanks.
FTLS applications include:
- Tank Inspections
- Instrumentation Installation
- Tank Cleaning
- Tank Gauging
- Safe Operation of Tank Top Manifolds
- Multiple stanchions with supports.
- Tie-off anchorage clamp.
- Horizontal lifeline components (cable, ratchet, attachment hardware).
- Three body harnesses for workers.
- FTLS-40 supports 4 to 40 tanks.
- FTLS-10 supports 4 to 10 tanks.