HH125 6″x4″ High Head Pump
Equipment Sold is Not to be Rented
From: Call For Price
- Discharge Flange4"
- Dry Weight4280 lbs
- Footprint135” x 62”
- Fuel Capacity120 gal
- Impeller Diameter14.57"
- Max Flow900 GPM
- Max Head370 ft
- Priming MethodSelf-Priming
- Pump Size6"x4"
The 6” suction x 4” discharge self-priming centrifugal HH125c high head pump provides up to a maximum of 900 gallons per minute pumping and up to 370 feet of head. This pump is usually mounted on a trailer and features the standard PowerPrime Clean Prime Venturi priming system which allows it to run continuously, unattended and even run dry.
- Suction lift to 28 feet
- Continuous self-priming
- Runs dry unattended
- 12-volt auto start electric control panel
- Flex coupled to diesel engine
- 24-hour capacity fuel tank
- Compressor fitted to operate air-injector priming system
- 316 Stainless steel or chromium steel open impellers
- Replaceable wear rings
- Suction and Discharge Hoses
- Fuel Nurse Tank
- VFD for electric driven models
- Maximum Flow 900 GPM (57 liters/sec)
- Maximum Head 370 feet (113 meters head)
- Pump Size 6” x 4” (152mm x 102mm)
- Maximum Solids Handling 1.25 inch (32mm)
- Dry weight 4,280 lbs.
- Footprint: Trailer mounted model 135” x 62”
- Fuel tank 120 gallon (454 liters)
- Fuel consumption 5.4 gph @ 2,200 RPM (20 liters/hour)