HH150 8″x6″ High Head Pump
Equipment Sold is Not to be Rented
From: Call For Price
- Discharge Flange6"
- Dry Weight6280 lbs
- Footprint160” x 84”
- Fuel Capacity250 gal
- Impeller Diameter15.7"
- Max Flow2300 GPM
- Max Head319 ft
- Priming MethodSelf-Priming
- Pump Size8"x6"
The 8” suction x 6” discharge self-priming centrifugal HH150 high head pump provides up to a maximum of 2,300 gallons per minute pumping and up to 319 feet of head. This pump is usually mounted on a trailer and features the standard PowerPrime Clean Prime Venturi priming system which allows it to run continuously, unattended and even run dry. Sound Attenuation availalbe in skid mount form.
- Suction lift to 28 feet
- Continuous self-priming
- Runs dry unattended
- 12-volt auto start electric control panel
- Flex coupled to diesel engine
- 24-hour capacity fuel tank
- Compressor fitted to operate air-injector priming system
- Ductile iron volute with stainless steel open impellers
- Replaceable wear plates
- Option: Sount Attenuated units – skid mounted
- E-CONTAIN® Spillguard
- Suction and Discharge Hoses
- Fuel Nurse Tank
- VFD for electric driven models
- Maximum Flow 2,300 GPM (145 literrs/sec)
- Maximum Head 319 feet (97 meters head)
- Pump Size 8” x 6” (203mm x 152mm)
- Maximum Solids Handling 1.5 inches (38mm)
- Dry weight 6,280 lbs.
- Footprint: Trailer mounted model 160” x 84”
- Fuel tank 250 gallon (946 liters)
- Fuel consumption 10.3 gph @ 2,000 RPM (39 liters/hour)