HH80 3″x3″ High Head Pump
Equipment Sold is Not to be Rented
From: Call For Price
- Discharge Flange3"
- Dry Weight3660 lbs
- Footprint135” x 66”
- Fuel Capacity120 gal
- Impeller Diameter12.8"
- Max Flow450 GPM
- Max Head320 ft
- Priming MethodSelf-Priming
- Pump Size3"x3"
The 3” suction x 3” discharge self-priming centrifugal HH80 high head pump provides up to a maximum of 450 gallons per minute pumping and up to 320 feet of head. This pump is usually mounted on a trailer and features the standard PowerPrime Clean Prime Venturi priming system which allows it to run continuously, unattended and even run dry.
- Suction lift to 28 feet
- Continuous self-priming
- Runs dry unattended
- 12-volt auto start electric control panel
- Flex coupled to diesel engine
- 24-hour capacity fuel tank
- Compressor/venturi automatic priming system
- Ductile iron volute with stainless steel impellers
- Replaceable wear plates
- Suction and Discharge Hoses
- Fuel Nurse Tank
- VFD for electric driven models
- Maximum Flow 450 GPM (28 liters/sec)
- Maximum Head 320 feet (98 meters head)
- Pump Size 3” x 3” (76mm x 76mm)
- Maximum Solids Handling 1 inch (25mm)
- Dry weight 3,660 lbs.
- Footprint: Trailer mounted model 135” x 66”
- Fuel tank 120 gallon (454 liters)
- Fuel consumption 2.9 gph @ 2,900 RPM (11 liters/hour)