Equipment Sold is Not to be Rented
- Dry Weight63 lbs.
The HoseSaver is designed to support hose up to 8” nominal diameter. The dimensions of the HoseSaver prevent it from falling into a manhole, and the lip keeps the product in place. The HoseSaver is designed to be lightweight and easily handled by one person. The product has a radius to properly support hose of various diameters, and a cradle design to keep the hose in place. The HoseSaver is designed to support hose up to 1,000 lbs, including water weight.
- One curved channel supports hose up to 8” nominal diameter.
- Supports hose and reduces or eliminates the crimping of the suction hose that leads to premature failure.
- The lip feature ensures the product stays confined to the manhole.
- Bright yellow to provide high visibility.
- Lightweight construction makes HoseSaver easy to transport and be handled by one person.
- Suction and Discharge Hoses
- PipeStax® – Blocks to safely support pipe/hose up to 8” in diameter
- RampLox® – Modular and durable pipe/hose ramps.
- E-CONTAIN® Spillguards
- SolidGround® Traction Mats
- Molded UV-stabilized HDPE construction
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 41” x 20” x 30”
- Cradle design supports one (1) hose up to 8” nominal diameter
- Designed to support up to 1,000 lbs., including water weight
- Weight per HoseSaver: 45-lbs