- Dry Weight2
Rain for Rent’s unique* WORKSAFE™ HoseTrax® keeps multiple pipe, hose, and conduit organized on the jobsite. These modular and durable support blocks can hold up to six 5” diameter hoses at once, reducing tripping hazards and easily identifying which hose goes where. HoseTrax® is ideal for narrow walkways and makes your jobsite look clean and professional. The product is lightweight, bright yellow, and stackable for easy installation and visibility. For applications with hose up to 5” in diameter, rely on the safety, support, and organization to keep your job on track provided by HoseTrax®.
* US & International Patents Pending
- Six channels support hose/pipe/conduit up to 5” in diameter at a time.
- Interlocking pin design makes HoseTrax easy to stack and organize hose/pipe/conduit.
- Prevent pipe or hose from sagging, this relieves stresses that may cause premature failure.
- HoseTrax modular design makes them easy and secure to stack to your desired elevation.
- Can be anchored to wood cribbing, asphalt or other surfaces.
- Bright yellow to provide high visibility.
- Lightweight construction makes HoseTrax easy to transport.
- Two anchor holes on each side allow 7/16” diameter or smaller steel or wood can be used to keep stacked units stable.
- PipeStax® – Blocks to support pipe/hose up to 12” in diameter
- RampLox® – Modular and durable pipe/hose ramps.
- Suction and Discharge Hoses
- Storage Tanks
- Molded UV-stabilized HDPE construction
- Dimensions per block (L x W x H): 48” x 5” x 4” (1,219 x 127 x 102 mm)
- Supports up to six (6) hose/pipe/conduit up to 5”
- Weight per HoseTrax: 6.3 lb / 2.0 kg
- Designed and manufactured in the USA