Mini Frac Tank
- Dry Weight12000
- Footprint278" x 102" x 106.75"
- ManwaysThree 22" hatches
Front staircase for ease of tank access to roof manway and 4" flange
- Tank TopMini Frac
Rain for Rent’s 9,000-gallon Mini Frac Tank is an ideal liquid storage solution for adding liquid capacity to tight job site areas. The versatility of of options for unloading this tank, roll-off truck, crane, forklift, allow it to be placed most areas where a larger 21,000-gallon tank cannot be positioned. The tank’s smooth wall interior with sloped floor promotes easy draining of liquids. The tank also offers optional epoxy coating, which offers chemical resistance and additional cleanliness for sensitive environmental applications.
- Unique safety stairway
- Sloped floor for full drain of tank
- manway on top of tank and side of tank for easy access
- Lifting lugs for craning tank
- Vapor tight with option for liquid level gauges
- Easy to move in small areas
- Carboline epoxy coated interior
- Smooth flat interior tank walls for ease of cleaning
- Fits on regular flat bed for transportation (102″ height)
- Manway/Frame structure coated with coal-tar to prevent rust and chemical damage on tank paint
- Hose bridge
- Liquid Level Gauge
- Manways: (3) 22” Roof, side, & rear
- Material: Steel, Coated
- Capacity: 9,000 gallons
- Dry weight 12,000 – 14,600 lbs.
- Footprint: (LxWxH) 278” x 102” x 104”