PipeStax® Modular Pipe Support Blocks | Sewer Hose Support
- Dry Weight2
- Footprint18” long by 3.5” wide by 4” tall
Piles of wood dunnage on the jobsite are unsightly and can be dangerous. Rain for Rent’s commitment to improving safety led to the creation of PipeStax modular pipe support blocks by acting as sewer hose support.
By stacking the interlocking PipeStax blocks to your desired elevation, your hose and pipe will be stable and safe. PipeStax® can easily be added to your existing cribbing, or eliminate all wooden dunnage entirely.
For rent or purchase.
PipeStax act in place of pipe cribbing to provide stability and support to your pipe and hoses. Watch a video about PipeStax:
By removing piles of wood from your jobsite, tripping hazards are reduced. PipeStax are reusable, do not splinter and do not absorb liquid like typical wood used for cribbing.
- PipeStax cradling design prevents pipe from rolling
- PipeStax will stabilize pipe during fabrication, welding or any temporary application
- PipeStax modular design make them easy and secure to stack and adjustable to your desired elevation
- PipeStax can be anchored to wood cribbing, asphalt or other surfaces
- High visibility color for safety
- Lightweight construction make PipeStax easy to transport
- Prevent pipe or hose from sagging , this relieves stresses that may cause premature failure
- Protect aluminum pipe from corrosive soil by suspending it above the ground using PipeStax
- Molded UV-stabilized HDPE construction
- 18” long by 3.5” wide by 4” tall
- Supports pipe up to 12”
- Weight per PipeStax: 2 lbs.