PipeStax®XL Large Pipe Support Blocks
- Dry Weight22 lbs.
- Footprint48″ long x 8.0″ wide x 10.25” tall/ 1,219 x 203 x 260 mm
Rain for Rent’s unique WORKSAFE®™ PipeStax®XL are modular and durable pipe support blocks for large pipe applications. By stacking the interlocking PipeStax®XL blocks to your desired elevation, your large diameter hose and pipe will be stable and secure.
PipeStax®XL can easily eliminate wooden dunnage entirely. By removing piles of wood from your jobsite, tripping hazards are reduced. PipeStax®XL are reusable, do not splinter and do not absorb liquid like typical wood cribbing. For large pipe applications, up to 24″ in diameter, rely on the support provided by PipeStax®XL.
PipeStax act in place of pipe cribbing to provide stability and support to your pipe and hoses.
- Cradling design prevents pipe from rolling.
- Stabilizes pipe during fabrication, welding or any temporary application.
- Modular design makes them easy to secure, stack and adjust to your desired elevation.
- Can be anchored to wood cribbing, asphalt or other surfaces.
- Prevents pipe or hose from sagging, relieving stresses that may cause premature failure.
- Lightweight construction make PipeStax XL easy to transport
- Bright yellow for high visibility.
- Spacers allow height adjustments in 2.5″ increments (63.5-mm).
- Molded UV-stabilized HDPE construction
- Dimensions per block (L x W x H):
- 48″ x 8.0″ x 10.25”/ 1,219 x 203 x 260 mm
- Supports pipe up to 24″
- Weight per PipeStax: 22 lb / 10 kg
- Designed and manufactured in the USA