Portadam™ portable cofferdams for use in construction, flood protection, and in-water inspection projects. Compared to earthen dams, sandbags, home-made contractor methods, sheet piling or water filled bladders, the Portadam™ system provides significant environmental and cost benefits.
A few projects that benefit from the partnership of Portadam™ and Rain for Rent dewatering and liquid handling solutions on your jobsite:
- Pipeline River Crossings
- River Pipeline Repair
- Dam Rehabilitation
- Dam Construction
- Intake and Outfall Structures
- Intake and Outfall Pipelines
- Lake/River/Reservoir Bank Restoration
- Stream Channelization
- Environmental Remediation
$51 million bridge rehabilitation project chooses Rain for Rent, Portadam joint cofferdam dewatering solution to provide firm foundation for major transportation artery.
- Bridge Rehabilitation
- Bridge Construction
- Boat Ramp Rehabilitation
- Boat Ramp Construction
- Holding Basins Maintenance and Construction
- Flood Control and Prevention
Benefits of the Rain for Rent Portadam™ Partnership
- Mitigate project risk by relying on two trusted providers.
- Benefit from tightly integrated planning and logistics that save both time and effort.
- Experience rapid response times and local support – a combined 65 locations across the U.S. and Canada.
- Benefit from engineering experience and operational excellence with a steadfast emphasis on safety and performance.
- Save effort with one modified rental agreement instead of two –or as specified by you.
- Gain access to the most environmentally friendly solutions available today both partners share a culture of corporate and social responsibility.