Radar Liquid Level Gauge
Equipment Sold is Not to be Rented
The portable Radar Liquid Level Gauge from Rain for Rent measures liquid levels (dielectric of 3 or above) with a non-intrusive 26 GHz radar signal. Monitoring, measuring liquid levels in portable and fixed tanks are easy with the portable radar gauge. Accuracy is ± .12 inch of liquid with a measuring distance of up to 99 ft. The analog signal output can be used to control process instruments and VFD’s.
- Does not have to touch fluid it is measuring.
- Can measure the level of many liquids regardless of specific gravity.
- Has no moving parts.
- 5º F to 176º F operating temperature.
- Scaling of the Radar Gauge can be done with no fluid in the tank.
- Only requires a 1.5” NPT female port on the top off a tank for
- Works on a 4~20 mA analog scale to communicate level
- information to other systems.
- Runs on lithium batteries.
- 32’ of quick connect cable included