RampLox® | Vehicle Ramp | Modular Ramp | Mobile Ramp
Equipment Sold is Not to be Rented
- Dry Weight63
- Footprint48.5” long by 25” wide by 7” tall
Rain for Rent’s unique WORKSAFE® RampLox® are modular and durable temporary pipe and hose ramps. By interlocking RampLox units to achieve your desired width, your hose, pipe, and conduit will be protected and vehicle or pedestrian traffic will continue unimpeded.
* U.S. Patent # D725,748
- Features 3 tunnels for hose and pipe on each side which, when assembled as one ramp, provide:
Four 5” tunnels for 4” and smaller IPS hose, cable and pipe
Two 4” tunnels for 3” and smaller IPS hose, cable and pipe
Two smaller tunnels for wire/cable.
- Low profile, making them easy to drive or walk over with a minimum vehicle clearance of 7”.
- Interlocking design allows them to tolerate minor to moderate ground surface variation.
- Vehicle crossings can be created using at least five pairs of RampLox to achieve a legal road width of 120 in (10 ft). Infinite length possibility.
- The lightweight design and hand cutouts make RampLox easy for one person to install and disassemble, eliminating the need for heavy machinery.
- Bright yellow to provide high visibility.
- Designed with a textured grip surface for stability and traction on the jobsite.
- Each RampLox segment features two 0.5” anchor holes with room for fender washers for added security. It is recommended that anchors be at least 3” to 12” in length and ¼” to ½” in diameter.
- PipeStax® pipe support blocks
- HoseTrax® hose organizing tracks
- Optional handrails for pedestrian crossings
- Optional traffic flags create highly visible edge markings
- Flags available in short and tall versions
- Load rating: 20,000 lbs. per axle
- Minimum vehicle ground clearance: 7”
- Dimensions: 48.5” long by 25” wide by 7” tall
- Weight per RampLox: 63 lbs.
- Molded UV-stabilized HDPE construction
- Designed and manufactured in the USA