RL200 8″x8″ Rotary Lobe Pump
Equipment Sold is Not to be Rented
- Discharge Flange8"
- Dry Weight3400 lbs
- Fuel CapacityN/A
- Impeller DiameterN/A
- Max Flow975 GPM
- Max Head277 ft
- Priming MethodSelf-Priming
- Pump Size8"x8"
The 8” suction x 8” discharge positive displacement RL200 pump is most frequently used in wellpoint dewatering and provides a maximum 975 GPM flow and a maximum 277 feet of head. This self-priming rotary lobe pump features excellent solids-handling capabilities up to 2.7 inches.
- Positive displacement pump
- Solids handling capabilities to 2.7”
- Easy maintenance through quick release covers
- Rotors and tips can be replaced in ½ hour on job site
- Pulsation free
- Suction lift to 28’
- Galvanized skid/trailer
- Suction and Discharge Hoses
- Fuel Nurse Tank
- VFD for electric driven models
- Maximum Flow: 975 GPM (62 liters/sec)
- Maximum Head: 277 feet (84 m of head)
- Maximum Solids Handling: 2.7 inches (69mm)
- Pump Size: 8” x 8” (203mm x 203mm)
- Dry weight: 3,400 lbs.