SolidGround® Traction Mats
- Dry Weight 86 lbs. per mat
- Footprint4' x 8' x 0.5"
Help prevent slips, trips and falls with Rain for Rent’s WORKSAFE® SolidGround® Traction Mats. These durable mats provide a stable surface for increased traction on muddy or sandy soil and protect landscapes from damage.
The half-inch thick recycled polyethylene mats are easy to transport and simple to assemble, reducing your installation time and transportation costs.
- Portable landscape protection and traction. Lay them on soil, grass, sod, sand and any surface for safety and security.
- Provide stability and traction on sandy and muddy soil
- Prevent puncture and damage to spillguards. Skids and leveling jacks can have edges that aren’t friendly with protective spillguards. Using a SolidGround® traction mat will help prevent damage to the spillguard, saving you from possible fines.
- Create temporary walkways, roadways and platforms – For golf courses, cemeteries, parks and special events
- Create temporary hydro/sand blast pads
- Create temporary protection for outrigger trucks and crane trucks support.
- Provide superior traction in any environment
- Unlike plywood, our traction mats do not retain water. That means no soggy mess for you no matter how long your jobsite is active.
- Are unbreakable – no need to replace a mat after a heavy load passes through
- Do not delaminate – the Traction Mats are solid, molded pieces
- Easy set-up and take down
- Prevent costly damage to landscapes during projects
- Avoid unwieldy steel plates
- Reduce cost of one-time use, destructible plywood
- No equipment necessary for handling
- Panel Dimension: 4’ x 8’ x 0.5” (1.22m x 2.44m)
- Weight: 86 pounds per mat
- Withstand up to a 60 ton load
- Tested in extreme cold and heat
- Cleat designs for pedestrians or vehicle traffic
- Water and chemical resistant