Stormwater Treatment Flocculant Kit DPS-MB
Equipment Sold is Not to be Rented
- Filter Tank
One tank requiring twelve coalescing packs
- Materialbiopolymer flocculant
HaloKlear DPS-MB Kit is a natural biopolymer stormwater treatment kit containing GelFloc and DBP-2100. The kit is 100% biodegradeable through enzymatic activity thus preventing bioaccumulation concerns. The patented design & concentrated formula delivers cost effective, superior and consistent performance.
Features of the DPS-MB Kit include:
- All natural, biodegradable polymers
- Effective on a wide array of soil types and pH ranges
- Creates dense flocs with great sheer strength and low water content to settle quickly
Accessories of the DPS-MB Kit include:
- Combine HaloKlear’s polymer flocculants with Rain for Rent’s filtration systems to meet your jobsite discharge standards.
- Prevent spills and contamination on your project with Rain for Rent’s Spillguard.
- Appearance clear, pale amber, viscous liquid with pungent odor of vinegar
- pH Treatment Range 3.0-4.0
- Packaging Details Four 1 Kg bags of DPB-2100 & Four 1 Kg bags of GelFloc