Tank Level Gauge
The easy-to-read clock face allows for quick-glance tank level measurements up to 30 feet away, reducing the need for frequent trips to visually check liquid levels.
- Precision liquid level measurement is accurate to 1/8 of an inch
- Hour hand (short hand) indicates feet
- Minute hand (long hand) indicates inches
- Color coded option available for flat top and bi-level tanks
- Visibility: Gauge can be read up to 20-30 ft away.
- Positioning: Clock Gauge Face can swivel 360 degrees after
- mounting to face any direction.
- Alarm set point contact available for alarm output
- Hose and Pipe
- Process connection: 2” MNPT
- Maximum height: 12’-0”
- Dimensions: (Gauge only)
- Height: 9.5”
- Width: 3.48”
- Face diameter: 6.06”
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Materials of Gauge and Float Construction:
- Float: Stainless steel 304
- Cable: Stainless steel 302/304
- Process Connection: Aluminum
- EVR Vapor Tight Specification (Gauge Only): 5 psi.
- California Air Resources Board – CARB Certified