Eliminate in-plant spills when transporting equipment to and from hydroblast pads by installing the 6’ x 20’ x 8” Transport Spillguard on any flatbed trailer.
The Transport Spillguard is a patented portable lightweight polyurethane containment berm with puncture resistant heavy-duty belting.
- Footprint6' x 20' x 8"
The Transport Spillguard features:
- Quick set-up Chemical resistance
- Fits most standard flatbed trailers
- Eliminate the need to shrink-wrap bundles
- Eliminate used wrap disposal costs
- Easy to clean
- Eliminate the need to wrap your bundles and equipment, and subsequently eliminate the cost involved to dispose of the used wrap. Save time, save labor and save money with the Transport Spillguard.
- Hose bridge
- Modular Spillguards to run under pipeline
- Puncture resistant track belts
- Puncture-resistant ground mats
- SolidGround®TM Traction Mats
- Spillguard Hose Bridge
- Spillguards are approved for use in temperatures ranging from -50 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- All Spillguard models feature chemical compatibility for use with Sodium Hydroxide, Water and Fertilizer solutions.
- Standard model spillguards require engineering review prior to use with Diesel, Gasoline, Crude oil and Mineral-based Hydraulic Fluid.