- Discharge Flange6"
- Dry Weight4300 lbs
- Fuel CapacityN/A
- Impeller Diameter10.8"
- Max Flow2300 GPM
- Max Head157 ft
- Priming MethodSelf-Priming
- Pump Size6"x6"
The 6” suction x 6” discharge VMX150 vacuum-assist pump is most frequently used in wellpoint dewatering and applications that require greater suction lift and high air evacuation. It provides a maximum 2,300 GPM flow and a maximum 157 feet of head and a suction lift of 27 feet. This continuous running self-priming vacuum-assist pump is usually trailer mounted and can run dry
- Flex coupled to various diesel engines
- 12 volt, electric start with control panel
- Skid- or trailer-mounted with optional lifting bale
- 24-hour minimum capacity fuel tank
- Priming tank fitted with float gear for air/water separation
- Oil/water coalescer fitted for oil recovery into the lubrication reservoir
- Suction and Discharge Hoses
- Fuel Nurse Tank
- VFD for electric driven models
Maximum Flow: 2,300 GPM
Maximum Head: 157 feet
Pump Size: 6” x 6”
Dry weight: 4,300 lbs.