XH80c 4″x3″ Extra High Head Pump
Equipment Sold is Not to be Rented
- Discharge Flange3"
- Dry Weight6020 lbs
- Footprint154" x 78"
- Fuel Capacity130 gal
- Impeller Diameter19.59"
- Max Flow800 GPM
- Max Head770ft
- Priming MethodSelf-Priming
- Pump Size4"x3"
The XH80c is a high head, high flow pump offering flowrates up to 800 GPM and 770 feet of head. The trailer mounted unit comes standard with a heavy duty ductile iron construction and corrosion/abrasion resistant CA6NM impeller. The pump is designed with a heavy wall construction specifically to handle high head applications while providing a long service life. The fully enclosed 4-vane impeller is designed to offer industry leading efficiencies while still providing 0.75” solids handling. The PowerPrime Venturi automatic self-priming system allows the pump to run continuously and run-dry unattended. The XH80c is ideal for pumping over high elevations, across long distances, hydrotesting pipelines, tank bottom cleanings, and mining dewatering applications.
- PowerPrime Venturi automatic self-priming system allows the pump to run continuously and run dry unattended.
- Standard Ductile Iron pump volute and CA6NM impeller for pumping corrosive liquid and solids up to 0.75”.
- 130-gallon fuel tank provides 10 hours of run time at max pump operation.
- Durable, long-lasting mechanical seal technology and easy to maintain.
- 12-volt electric auto-start control panel.
- Suction lift up to 28-feet.
SolidGround® Traction Mats
Suction and Discharge Hoses
Fuel Nurse Tank
- Maximum Flow; 800 GPM
- Maximum Head; 770 feet
- Pump Size; 4″ x 3″
- Maximum Solids Handling; 0.75 inches
- Dry Weight; 6,020 lbs.
- Footprint; Trailer Mounted, 154″ x 78″
- Fuel tank; 130 gallons
- Fuel Consumption; 12.4 gph @ 2,300 RMP