For help or more information
Rain for Rent’s fully staffed Engineering Department has provided unique solutions to our customer’s fluid handling and storage needs for over 40 years.
From supporting the rental fleet and sales team to maintaining all technical information and designs company-wide, there’s no project too large, nor system too complex for us to provide an engineered solution.
Whether facilitating communication between sales and operational teams, providing detailed system designs, or even full scale project management, we have your back.
Common services performed:
- Project design
- Equipment design and evaluation
- Chemical compatibility and safety consulting
- Project controls
- Instrumentation and automation
- Full scale project management
To ask an engineering-related question, go to the Contact Us page, and submit your inquiry.
Case Studies in
- 90,000 GPM Floating Bypass Protects Dam from Extreme Snowmelt FloodingView Case ›
- Bypass Increases Efficiency and Safety During WWTP UpgradesView Case ›
- 85 MGD Sewer Bypass Keeps CIPP Project on ScheduleView Case ›
- 60 MGD Lift Station Bypass Saves Services for 500,000View Case ›
- Construction Firm Keeps Sanitary District Neighbors Happy During WWTP RevampView Case ›
- Environmental RemediationView Case ›