2K HP Filter Media Vessel
- Dry Weight2,100
- Footprint48.5” x 84” x 102”
- Inlet Diameter4"
- MaterialStainless Steel
- Max Flow100
- Max PSI75
- Outlet Diameter4"
The 2,000lb HP vessels are designed to remove unwanted chemical contaminants from liquid streams and can accommodate a variety of filter media, e.g. activated carbons, IX resins, and other specialty media, to meet treatment goals. Rated for low and high pressure applications with a flow range of 100 gpm per vessel. For higher desired flow rates vessels are simple to configure in parallel.
- Lower stainless steel internal design which allows for easy and safe installation without confined space entry into the vessel.
- Inlet/outlet connections at ground level.
- Air vent for complete liquid filling at ground level.
- Inlet and outlet pressure gauges.
- Four-way forklift-able skid with available hold down anchor attachments.
- Lifting lugs for a combined max weight of 13,600 lbs.
- Screened bottom water drain.
- Slurry connections.
- In-house media adsorption rate modeling.
- Hinged round manways.
- Max Flow: 100 GPM
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Max PSI: 75 PSI
- Dry weight: 2,100 lbs.
- Footprint: 48.5” x 84” x 102”
- Inlet x outlet: 4” x 4” Flange