Double Wall Tank
Equipment Sold is Not to be Rented
- Dry Weight35000
- Footprint555" x 96" x 119"
- ManwaysTwo 22” hatches
Rear grip strut ladder from rear deck to top. Front stairway to work platform.
- Tank TopDouble Wall
Store liquids in confidence with Rain for Rent’s 16,000-gallon Steel Double Wall tanks. These storage tanks have a primary tank for storing liquids with a secondary tank for holding potential leaks. These can be used in environmentally sensitive areas where spills can be eliminated. The roof mounted manways remove the possibly of a potential leak point from sides of the tank. Permanently attached axles, for maximum maneuverability, allows this tank to be moved with ease on the jobsite. The staircase ensures proper protection for workers when checking fluid levels. The tank also offers optional epoxy coating, which offers chemical resistance and additional cleanliness for sensitive environmental applications.
- Vapor Tight Tanks: rated to 4-oz/in2 of pressure and zero vacuum
- V-drain floor with front and rear 4” 150-lb flanges
- Front & Rear WORKSAFE®® Stairway – OSHA Compliant
- Front 3” Fill Line
- Rear 4” 150-lb Flange for filling tank
- 2” SCH 40 coupling’s for interstitial tank monitoring
- (2) 22” Roof Access manways
- Optional: Epoxy Coating – chemical resistance for a wide variety of chemical compatibility and keeps stored product within the tank cleaner
- E-CONTAIN® Spillguards
- SolidGround® Traction Mats
- Radar Level Gauge
- Mechanical Level Gauge
- Suction and Discharge Hose
- Vapor Scrubbing
- Manways: Two 22” hatches
- Material: Steel
- Capacity: 16,000 gallons
- Dry weight: 35,000 lbs.
- Footprint: 555” x 96” x 119”