18″ x 24′ Road Crossing
- CleanoutsFour 3-inch clean outs
- Dry Weight7200 lbs.
- Footprint95" x 189.75"
- Inlet Diameter18"
- Max PSI75
- Max Trucks Per Daytest
- Outlet Diameter18"
- Pressure GaugesTwo 0.5 inch valves
- Vehicle Width Clearance12'
Keep pedestrian and vehicle traffic moving during your bypass by using our safety-focused Road Crossing. This galvanized steel is engineered to provide minimal head-loss when using on pumping projects. Each Road Crossing is manufactured to remain in compliance with federal bridge laws of 20,000 lbs. Single Axle.
Features of this Road Crossing:
- The Road Crossing requires full ground contact in the tire zone and allows for a working pressure up to 75 PSI.
- Sloped entrance and exit ramps.
- Designed for high flow rates
- 3” cleanouts/drains.
- Footprint: 95” x 189.75”
- Workable PSI: 75
- Dry weight: 7,200 lbs.
- Vehicle Width Clearance: 12 feet
- Connection: 18 inch flange