Aluminum No-Latch Lateral Pipe
Equipment Sold is Not to be Rented
No-Latch Style aluminum irrigation pipe is a light weight, easy to move solidset pipeline for handmove applications. It is most commonly used across a variety of agricultural irrigation, construction prewet, effluent spray fields, revegetation projects and temporary fire protection systems.
Features of No-Latch pipe include:
- Welded half-band with positive alignment
- No-latch style connection
- Heavy ended pipe for extra durability
- Custom embossing for your pipe naming needs
- Available in 2″, 3″ and 4″ O.D.
- Standard pipe length are 30 and 40 feet; with custom lengths available
- Couplers rated at 80 psi working pressure
- Pipe aluminum alloy: 3004-H26
- Fitting aluminum alloy: A356
- Pipe ends are bullnosed and reinforced with a 6″ press-fit sleeve
- No-Latch alunimum fittings are welded to the pipe