Equipment Sold is Not to be Rented
- Dry Weight6549
- Footprint1200" x 1200"
- StairwayOne stairway observation platform
Contain more than 668,000 gallons of water with just one tank. The LakeTank® B-16 is a temporary above ground storage tank (AST) which reduces traffic and carbon footprint on your jobsite by replacing 32 traditional 500 BBL frac tanks and minimizes manifolding time.
Features of the B-16 LakeTank mobile frac pond include:
- Specially designed panel handling system for safe, rapid deployment
- Two OSHA compliant access/egress ladders
- One stairway observation platform
- Four 4″ fill lines, Three 4″ circulation lines
- One 12″ low suction line for high volume pumping applications
- Heavy duty connecting plates and pins for safe reliable containment
- Six temporary panel supports to ensure safety during installation
- No easy access to the liner from outside the tank
- Standard liner is 40mil LLDPE
- Standard underlayment is 100Z Geotextile Ground Pad
- Reduced transportation costs: Complete tank structure is delivered on three trucks (6 truck trips vs. 64 for conventional 500bbl frac tanks)
- Reduced labor costs during manifolding and operation
- Reduced heating costs
- Reduced site preparation costs (smaller footprint compared to 500bbl frac tanks)
- FreezeSentry™ Heating equipment
- Tank Sidewall Insulation
- Floating Insulated Covers
- Bird Netting
- Filtration Equipment
- Temperature and Level Indicators/Alarms/Telemetry
- Various Liner Materials & Thicknesses
- Additional Suction or Fill Lines
- Structure Diameter: 144 ft.
- Working Clearance: 160 ft.
- Capacity with 8″ free board: 668,000 BBL
- Number of Panels: 12
- Number of Trucks to transport: 3
- Size of each Panel: 12’x26.7′
- Panel Weight (w/o insulation) 6,549 lbs.
- Liner Dimensions: 100′ x 100′
- Liner Weight = 0.21 lb./sq. ft.: 3,420 lbs.