Round Bottom Mixer Tank
- Dry Weight33000
- Footprint516” x 96” x 141”
- ManwaysFour 22" hatches
Staircase attached to the front and a guard rail system on the roof of tank.
- Tank TopMixer
18,100 gallon mixer tanks from Rain for Rent feature 3 or 4 hp motors with individual breakers and starters with a single electrical connection for operator convenience. Mixer tanks from Rain for Rent have a standard “V” shaped floor for ease of draining all stored liquids completely through a 4” butterfly valve with Buna seals standard. The round bottom design helps keep product suspended.
The steel mix tank features a staircase attached to the front and a safety guard rail system on the roof of tank to access each mixer and allow ease in adding substances to the tank.
- 5 or 10 hp mixers
- Individual control for each mixer,
- Single electrical junction box
- Safety stairway and compete guard rail system
- Totally enclosed and vapor tight, “V” shaped floor
- 4” valves at each end for quick cleaning
- Suction and Discharge Hoses
- Steam coils
- Level gauges
- Manways: Four 22” hatches
- Material: Steel
- Capacity: 18,100 gallons
- Dry weight: 33,000 lbs.
- Footprint: 516” x 96” x 141”