OWS400 Oil Water Separator
The OWS400 removes free and dispersed non-emulsified oil, settleable solids and additionally functions as a gravity flow oil-skimmer for flows up to 400 GPM.
- Dry Weight8,000
- Footprint16'15" x 7'10.5"
- Filter TankOne tank requiring twelve coalescing packs
- Inlet Diameter6.000
- MaterialStainless Steel
- Max Flow400
- Outlet Diameter6.000
The OWS400 is a parallel corrugated plate gravity displacement type separator, designed to API 421, which removes free and dispersed non-emulsified oil and settleable solids to produce an effluent concentration of 10mg/l or less of oil droplets. It is skid mounted with leveling jacks, requires no power and has no moving parts for easy use and reliability.
Features of the OWS 400 include:
- 192 cubic feet sludge capacity
- Utilizes 24 coalescing packs measuring 4”x1”x1” each
- V-shaped solids accumulation hopper
- Fixed weir oil skimmer
- Multi-section cover with vapor sealing gasket
- No-clog inlet diffuser in inlet chamber
- Clean water effluent chamber provides increased water volume
- Integral oil reservoir for temporary storage of separated solids
- Heavy Duty Leveling Jacks
- Max Flow 400 GPM
- Material of Construction 304 Stainless Steel
- Dry weight 8,000 lbs.
- Footprint: 16’5” x 7’10.5”
- Height 7’3”
- Inlet x outlet 6” x 6” Flange