Rain for Rent Capabilities
Rain for Rent is a leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions including pumps, tanks, filtration and spill containment. Projects range from flood relief to construction site dewatering, sewer bypasses and industrial plant turnarounds.
The company is known for its systems engineering expertise and ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, providing an exceptionally high value.
Our water management experience is extensive and our full line of equipment can handle any dewatering application – from pumping to filtration and discharge. Rain for Rent’s project experience includes many successful bypass projects. We’ve done projects that range anywhere from low flows up to 576 MGD.
Below is a partial list of benefits available to you when you work with Rain for Rent:
- Engineered Solutions: Rain for Rent can provide you with a solution that will be reliable and cost effective. Your application will be designed by our engineering staff to ensure acceptable performance.
- Installation and Service: Our crews are trained to safely install and service all our equipment
- Safety: We have an excellent safety record with an OSHA recordable rate of 1.33.
- Cost savings: Our pumps have been engineered to perform at the lowest cost per gallon pumped in the industry. Our efficient pumps lower your operating costs and put dollars back in your pocket.
- Availability and Quality: Rain for Rent has the largest rental fleet of pumps, pipe, tanks and associated liquid handling equipment in the United States. Our team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage planned projects or emergency situations.
- Longevity: Rain for Rent has working for more than 80 years and is a leader in temporary pumping and system design and execution.